CBD Eye Drops Wholesale - PayPal Payments

Telemarketing list discussion
DanelleS

CBD Eye Drops Wholesale - PayPal Payments

Post by DanelleS »

I look after a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers CBD goods. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only offer promotion and marketing services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a reasonably substantial variety of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment options and presently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is absolutely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from yet another attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at telemarketingforum.me could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with pet owner education cbd oil for arthritis firms.