Wholesale CBD Vape Pens - PayPal Payments

Fax Number List
DanelleS

Wholesale CBD Vape Pens - PayPal Payments

Post by DanelleS »

I manage a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also advertises CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape tanks bigger than 2 ml store submission site. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We simply provide marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer for sale a reasonably considerable stable of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from another lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at telemarketingforum.me could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.